Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Week11_Out_of_Class

Our out of class, or rather in-class to out of class assignment for this week was to create a mood board based on our artist. This mood board needed to portray the feeling of our artist/designer but without using any of their works, images, or related materials. For my artist, Jan Tschichold, I decided to create a mood board that reflected the techniques I learned by researching Jan's works, including posters and books. Using a modern, clean style of design, I constructed a mood board that portrays his style with elements of line and old fashioned photographs. Tschichold was very well known for constructing some of the first well-known texts on design principles especially when talking about typeface composition and construction. I believe my mood board reflects Tschichold's works and overall feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment